Sunday, March 29, 2015

1.26.15

Hey all! I dont have much time to write anything long because I still have a lot of packing to do! Yep I got transferred! I am leaving the beautiful city of San Juan and going back to the Capital! My área is called Bella Vista. Or Beautiful View :) im really sad to go but i am also excited/nervous! Itll it be a new adventure, thats for sure. My new comps name is Hermana Adams. She is from Washington, I believe... I dont know I havent met her yet. I leave in about an hour for the Capital. ahhh! so much to do still. anyhoo, but in other news, my old Comp Hermana Hildman is going to train! and My trainer Hermana Flores is going to train again! So I am getting a mission sister and step sister at the same time! Haha.... But anyhoo, everything is going good. Just busy getting ready to leave! Goodbyes are the hardest and I am going to miss this área so, so so much. But change is good. Hard, but good. :) Just wanted to let you know that all is well and I love you all! 

 Ill write more next monday. Have a wonderful week! Everyday is a good day if you make it so :) Choose to be happy even when things are tough or not going as planned. Be happy! Be positive! Jesús loves you!

con amor,

Hermana Dibble

P.S. Im going to the área that is the closest to the mission home which means I wont have to wait for mail! wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment